Junior Finance Manager | Amsterdam | Permanent Position
For our client, a global waste management organization based in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Junior Finance Manager | Amsterdam | 28-40 hours | Salary between €65,000 and €80,000 | Hybrid working | Seeking someone with a proactive attitude.
For our client, a spin-off company of a waste management organization based in the Netherlands, we are currently seeking a Jr. Finance Manager. The company operates as an international developer of large-scale Waste-to-Energy facilities with a specific focus on emerging markets. With an operational flagship factory in Amsterdam, they have developed the most efficient waste-to-energy technology globally, making a significant impact on reducing methane emissions and generating green electricity, thereby addressing a critical global climate issue.
In this role, you will work independently and closely with the CFO, in a company characterized by a flat and informal atmosphere, consisting of experienced professionals. The organization fosters an informal work environment where your personal growth and contributions are valued and encouraged. They are seeking an entrepreneurial individual capable of embracing this responsibility, particularly as the company is poised for substantial growth in the coming years.
- Executing, analyzing, and evaluating financial administration, controlling, consolidation, and reporting.
- Optimizing the quality and structure of the financial administrative organization and internal planning & control cycle, long-term planning, and forecasts.
- Ensuring compliance with international legal, fiscal, and financial codes of conduct.
- Budgeting and monitoring differences between realization and budgets.
- Providing periodic financial management reports and business economic analyses.
- Optimizing financial processes and Management Information Systems.
- Reporting to the CFO on the progress and achievement of financial goals and policies.
- Maintaining relationships with management, and external contacts such as bankers, tax authorities, and accountants.
- Strong communicative skills, entrepreneurial, independent, and results-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, fluency is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience of interacting with contacts at all levels internationally.
- Experience with multiple entities in an international environment.
- Academic background in business economics or business administration, potentially supplemented with specific financial education
- Minimum of 4-5 years in a similar environment, including experience in a dynamic, rapidly growing enterprise and change management.
What we offer
- Salary between €65.000 and €80.000
- 25 vacation days
- Opportunities for growth into the role of Finance Director
- Part-time options negotiable
- Flexible working hours
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Being part of a professional team within a growing organization
- Socially relevant role contributing to a better future
In case you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
You can reach me at +31624129717 or firstname.lastname@example.org